Buy Bitcoin Online Using Your Bank Card (credit card or debit card) or Bank Account.
We do NOT process credit/debit cards and bank payments directly (you may click here to find out why). It’s private, safer and more secure to pay us using bitcoin. Lucky enough it’s very easy to buy bitcoin online using your Credit/Debit Card or Bank Account. After receiving the bitcoin you purchased, you can pay to our bitcoin wallet address below.
After sending bitcoin please notify us via email with a screenshot or transaction ID so that we can verify the payment and proceed with shipping arrangements.
Where to Buy Bitcoin Online with Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account
You can use your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account to buy bitcoin online on the following websites
The above websites work almost the same way. Below is a general procedure.
How to Buy Bitcoin Online with Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account
- Create an account on any of the bitcoin exchanges listed above (or any other popular service you’re used to).
- Add a funding source that will be used to pay for the bitcoin. E.g credit card or debit card (preferably debit card) or bank account.
- Use the added funding source to purchase bitcoin.
- Transfer the bitcoin from your account to the bitcoin wallet address specified above (or to any other wallet address we sent to you via email).
Not every transaction is instant. It might take minutes to hours 9and in some cases days) before the transaction is final. You may also be required to verify your account.You will submit your credit card via a trusted third party who will verify your details and approve the transaction.
How to Buy Bitcoin Online With Cash App
There are several other methods of buying bitcoin online with a Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Account. Please use any method you prefer. Most users in the US simply use a CashApp account to buy bitcoin online.
- Tap the Investing tab on your Cash App home screen
- Tap Bitcoin
- Press Buy
- Select an amount or tap … to enter a custom amount
- Enter your PIN and select Confirm
Purchasing bitcoin requires that you have a balance in your Cash App. You may also need to enter additional geographical information.
To view your bitcoin limits and progress:
- Tap on the Banking tab
- Tap Bitcoin
- Scroll down to the Bitcoin Limits section
- If you’re on iOS, Tap View Limits Progress
How To Pay Using Bitcoin on Your Cash App
- Open Cash App and then tap the Banking tab on your Cash App home screen.
- Select Bitcoin.
- Press Withdraw Bitcoin.
- Press Use Wallet Address to enter the bitcoin wallet you’re sending to (our bitcoin wallet address).
- Confirm with your PIN or Touch ID.
How to Buy Bitcoin with Cash in a Physical Store
You might be living right next to a Liberty X location (store) without even knowing. To buy bitcoins offline with cash and other options, please visit Liberty X at https://libertyx.com/. On this website you’ll be able to search for Liberty X locations near you.
How to Buy Bitcoin at a Bitcoin ATM
5000+ Bitcoin ATM in 70+ countries. All you need to do is to search for the nearest Bitcoin ATM at your location either on Coin ATM Radar at https://coinatmradar.com/ OR on Google Maps at https://www.google.com/maps/search/bitcoin+atm/.